The Town is wrapping up a very busy construction season, including the following projects:
- Water, wastewater, stormwater upgrades, lower end of Edward St.
- Stormwater upgrades, lower end of Augustus St.
- Water and wastewater improvement, section of Ernest St.
- Water and wastewater improvement King St. to Town Hall
- Final phase of asphalt rehabilitation, Charles St.
- Widening of sections of Route 127, improved drainage
- Sidewalk installation Thomas Ave. to Bar Rd.
- Asphalt replacement, certain streets Champlain Subdivision
- Roof replacement, W.C. O’Neill Arena
- Roof replacement, Fire Hall
- Roof replacement, Ross Memorial Museum
- Soccer field rehabilitation at Mallory Field
- Structural repairs at Market Wharf
- Replacement of 1/3 of Street Lights on Water St.
Print this page