The Town of Saint Andrews is currently seeking a full-time, seasonal, Assistant Wharfinger. The work period offered is up to 20 weeks duration between the months of May and October annually.
The ideal candidate:
- Must enjoy working with people
- Be comfortable working in outdoor environment in various weather conditions
- Possess good communication and organizational skills,
- Has the ability to effectively enforce wharf policies and mediate disputes.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working on the water, fish farm, or commercial fisheries.