Senior Interpretive Guide- Sheriff Andrews House
Competition #2019 – 09
Under the direction of the Museum Supervisor, this position is responsible for assisting and supporting the activities of the summer operations on a provincial historic site.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to greet visitors and provide them information regarding the facility, museum displays, and youth programming.
This is a minimum 18 week position starting in late May.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have successfully completed high school education.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and oral communication skills
- Ability to do oral presentations to the general public
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 kg
- Fluency in both official languages would be considered an asset.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume, along with three work references, quoting Competition # 2019 – 09 to:
Seasonal Employment – Town of Saint Andrews
Town of Saint Andrews
212 Water St., Saint Andrews, NB E5B 1B4
Application deadline: May 3, 2019.