Rabies – What to do?

If you see or encounter any animal that you know or suspect has rabies the first step is to call Public Health at 811 to make a report. The process for dealing with infected animals begins with Public Health who in turn works through a process with the Department of Natural Resources to address the situation. For detailed information about rabies go to, click on Wildlife then click on Wildlife Related Diseases.

Print this page

2017 Volunteer Appreciation Awards

Thank You To Our Volunteers!

Back Row: Dale Dauphinee, Bill Dowling, Brian Usher, Francie Howard, Chris Flemming and Ken Leslie
Front Row: Sylvia Humphries, Lee Sochasky and Caroline Davies.

Print this page