Ministers Island (1789)

Home to the first Anglican minister sent to St. Andrews by King George III, later the farm estate of railroad baron Sir William Van Horne and archeological site of an indigenous shell midden.

Crossing times to the island vary with the tides.  Check out their website or call 506-529-5081 for crossing times and pricing.

Print this page

Contact