All applications must be received by May 4, 2018 4:30 PM.
Under the direction of the Town, this position is responsible for supervising the activities of the summer operations on a provincial historic site.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to greet visitors and provide them information regarding the facility, museum displays, and youth programming as well as supervising a staff of two.
This is a minimum 17 week position starting in mid-May. The ideal candidate will;
- Have successfully completed high school education.
- Training and experience in the area of historic site operation, tourism attractionoperation would be an asset.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage staff
- Ability to do oral presentations to the general public
- Ability to manage material and financial resources
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 kg
- Fluency in both official languages would be considered an asset.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume, along with three work references, quoting competition # 2018-08 to:
Chief Administrative Officer Town of Saint Andrews
212 Water St.,
Saint Andrews, NB