- Working as a front line ambassador for the Town of Saint Andrews.
- Greeting the public and offering an interpretive tour of the facility.
- Promoting other historical sites in the Town.
- Planning, preparing and delivering special events for Canada Day, New Brunswick Day and any exhibit openings.
- Working on projects requiring initiative, research and planning.
- Assist in other areas of the Museum’s operation such as data collection, light janitorial, and gardening.
- Wearing the assigned uniform including closed-toed footwear.
- Attending and participating in staff training.
- Acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Promoting safe work practices by example.
- Not using personal electronic technology during working hours.
- Notifying the Supervisor of any emergencies occurring on the premises of the Museum in a timely manner.
- Submitting bi-weekly time sheets to the Supervisor.
- Being punctual and on time for scheduled shifts.
- Being honest and cooperative with co-workers thus contributing to a team spirit in the work place.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- Rate of pay is set at $______ per hour.
- Vacation pay (4% of pay) will be included in pay cheque.
- Pay day is bi-weekly and by automatic deposit.
- 40 hours per week.
- Some holiday and weekend shifts.
- Changes to the work schedule are at the discretion of the Supervisor.
Print this page