Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Report an Incident

Using this form, you can report an incident. To request a service from a Town department, or report a problem such as a pothole or fallen tree, go here. And for general inquiries, please use the Contact form.

Note: Depending on the nature of the incident, there may be follow-up by Town staff or the RCMP.

Print this page