- Working as a front-line ambassador for the Town of Saint Andrews.
- Greeting visitors and offering assistance as required.
- Distribution and dissemination of information and literature.
- Promotion of the Town, County, Province and Atlantic Canada.
- Knowledgeable and informed regarding attractions and events within the Town.
- Knowledge of the Town’s history, heritage and cultural background.
- Assisting visitor with itinerary planning.
- Janitorial duties including cleaning public washrooms.
- Attending to tasks as assigned by the VIC Supervisor.
- Wearing the assigned uniform including closed toed footwear.
- Attending and participating in staff training.
- Acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Promoting safe work practices by example.
- Not using personal technology during working hours.
- Notifying the VIC Supervisor of any emergencies occurring on or near the VIC premises in a timely manner.
- Submitting bi-weekly time sheets to the VIC supervisor.
- Being punctual and on time for scheduled shifts.
- Being honest and cooperative with co-workers thus contributing to a team spirit in the work place.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- Rate of pay is set at $______ per hour.
- Vacation pay (4% of pay) will be included in pay cheque.
- Pay day is bi-weekly and by automatic deposit.
- 40 hours per week.
- Some holiday and weekend shifts.
- Changes to the work schedule are at the discretion of the VIC Supervisor.
Application deadline: May 3, 2019.
Print this page